Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are really versatile, they will be resistant to rust and can be obtained with a higher level of ingress protection than plastics can offer; therefore, they are more appropriate for demanding conditions such as marine, normal water treatment or leisure. The main element benefit of aluminium enclosures is their EMI/RFI coverage, which is essential for areas with a high level of noise pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures are available in a variety of sizes with protection from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI shielded series. Watch all our ranges right here.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to other metals such as stainless steel
– Suitable for demanding environments
– Can be coated for added resistance
Banking on our skilled and diligent employees we offer an exceptional range of Die Cast Aluminium cast aluminium china Junction Field, which are made up of electrical wiring junction box, waterproof electrical junction container, weatherproof electrical junction field, flameproof electrical junction box. These boxes are remarkably reliable and are manufactured using quality raw materials. We are able to also custom design them as per the detail provided by our clients.
Aluminium is increasingly becoming the material of choice across a number of areas previously dominated by steel.
In addition the existing trend can be seeing a move from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks happen to be subjected to less processes (i.e. heat treatment) which means they benefit from excellent stability specifically during high stock removing machining.
The net result is reduced waste, faster processing times and ultimately reduced costs.
This range of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a higher standard enclosure well suited for protecting internal electrical components from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures are ideal for installation to our selection of EPT rails, offering an extremely versatile enclosure that can be utilized in a wide selection of conditions. The enclosures include a neoprene gasket that not merely offers a watertight seal but likewise provides an IP score of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed of long lasting aluminium alloy and show a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket rendering a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy construction with smooth finish
• Available in a variety of sizes to support various applications
• Perfect for protecting internal components from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and simple to customise
• High resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be utilized in a variety of environments
• Temperature selection; -20°C to +100°C
Our aluminum enclosure are created to meet the highest expectations of protection demanded by electrical and electronics designers, serving both professional and commercial market segments. They will be the ideal decision for housing electrical and electronic products of quality value with better anti-corrosion performance ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Designed for water-proof and dust-evidence, IP 67
Requested the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item no holes, we can generate holes if the client provide drawing for hole
Presented by EPT, a range of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes are a top quality aluminium alloy supplied with a natural finish and no external coating. The enclosures will tolerate temps up to 250°C without undesireable effects to the enclosures composition, making them appropriate in harsher environments. Numerous sizes and wall structure thickness are available. No adhesive seal is roofed. All models are extremely reliable and excellent top quality.
· Rugged, diecast aluminium alloy electronic instrument enclosure
· Separate – personal adhesive silicon gasket is roofed – provides protection against dirt and water
· Silicone rubber gasket remains flexible from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted version is vibra finished for a easy surface without sharp edges
· Painted variant is painted with troublesome – satin dark polyester powder paint for a lasting finish
Our Freezing Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are cold rolled down to required thickness. Aluminium Coils are ideally used for transportation, insulation likewise in industrial and residential development for wall cladding and roofing reasons.
Aluminium enclosures are ideal for use as a general purpose enclosure, due to their lightweight yet durable design. aluminium enclosures are likewise great for RF projects or projects which are at the mercy of weather. As a result of building of the enclosures, they can be employed for projects involving heating as the cases make an excellent heating sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are being used in an array of applications such as: