|Name||special speed reducer|
|Specification||Depends on customer’s requirements|
DETAILS ABOUT Xihu (West Lake) Dis.ang Transmission Equipment Co.,Ltd.
Founded in 1969, ZheJiang Xihu (West Lake) Dis.ang Transmission Equipment Co., Ltd. Is the professional manufacturer of R&D and production reduction gears, with a staff of 510. Company has set up ZheJiang Provincial enterprise technology center and Provincial worm drive engineering technology research center, which has 73 research personnel, including 20 advanced titles, and possesses 48 patents, including 4 invention patents, 2 software copyright.
“JinXiang” brand is honored with ZheJiang famous trademark, ZheJiang famous brand products. The company ranks the top 10 in the same industry and top 5 in the high-end transmission equipment. Including the R & D and market share of Niemann worm reducer rank first, the market share of 48 patents products such as edge transmission mill reducer and crystallizer professional reducer all exceed 60%. The obtainment of technology mainly is independent development and industry-university-research cooperation joint development. The Company is awarded with ZheJiang AAA grade credit enterprise, re-contract and trustworthy enterprise, ZheJiang measurement guarantee confirmation enterprise. We have passed ISO9001 QMSC in 1998.
The company is the professional manufacturer of R&D and production reduction gears; The sales income of high technology products has surpassed the 60%. Production technological contents take the leading position in the same industry.
In recent years, the company has undertaken more than 20 provincial and municipal science and technology or technical transformation projects, including 5 kinds of products such as two-stage worm gear reducer, vertical mill reducer, were identified as “hightech products [by provincial science bureau, a new type of vertical mill reducer is awarded [Jiiangsu Excellent new products” by ZheJiang Economic And Information Technology Commission, industrialization of high performance composites worm gear reducer was awarded national CHINAMFG plan (2008 gh5711), R&D of extra-large diversion vertical mill drive was awarded the provincial science and technology support plan (8 e2571131), The company has been awarded national CHINAMFG plan high-tech enterprise, the provincial high-tech enterprise, provincial innovative company, Provincial innovation ability construction demonstration enterprise, the provincial science and technology SME, the most innovative enterprise in Chinese machinery industry etc., which belongs to the leader in the industry field.
PACKING AND SHIPPING DETAILS
1. Are you manufacturer or trade Company?
We are a factory founded in 1969 with trade team for international service.
2. What terms of payment you usually use?
T/T 30% deposit and 70% against document, Western Union, L/C at sight
3. What is your lead time for your goods?
For customers who need sample confirmation before ordering, please bear in mind that the following policy will be adopted:
1) All samples are free of charge with the maximum value not exceeding USD 100.
2) The courier cost for the first-time sample sending will be charged for by the consignee. We will send the samples with freight to be collected. So please inform your account with FedEx, UPS, DHL or TNT so that we can proceed promptly.
3) The first-time courier cost will be totally deducted from the contract value of the trial cooperation.
5. Order Process
|1.Sample/Drawing||We need your detail require clearly.|
|2.Negotiation||Material,cavity,price,delivery time,payment term ,etc.|
|3.Place order||According your own design or choice our design.|
||We will communicate&Exchange the opinion with you during making drawing|
|5.Tooling mould||After custome approve the mould design will start making mould.|
|6.Mould process||Provide photos for customer show them tooling process|
|7.Sample confirm||Send you sample for confoirm it ,if not satisfied by customer.we modify mould .|
|8.Delivery||Delivery mould after customer approve sample and arrange shipment.|
|Application:||Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Agricultural Machinery|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Shape:||Bevel Gear|
Case Studies: Successful Implementations of Agricultural Gearboxes
Several case studies highlight the successful integration of agricultural gearboxes in farming machinery:
- Case Study 1: Tractor Versatility
A farm in the Midwest implemented tractors equipped with adjustable gearboxes. The gearboxes allowed the tractors to seamlessly switch between plowing, planting, and harvesting tasks. The ability to customize speed and torque ratios improved efficiency and reduced the need for multiple machines.
- Case Study 2: Orchard Management
An orchard in California utilized specialized gearboxes in its mechanized harvesters. These gearboxes facilitated controlled movement and precise positioning of the harvesters among trees. The adaptability of the gearboxes enabled the harvesters to navigate the orchard’s uneven terrain while minimizing damage to trees and fruit.
- Case Study 3: Precision Planting
A farm in Europe integrated precision planting machinery with gearboxes that offered adjustable gear ratios. This allowed for precise control over seed placement and depth. The gearboxes played a vital role in achieving uniform crop emergence and optimizing seed-to-soil contact.
- Case Study 4: Multi-Tasking Implements
A farming cooperative in Australia utilized multi-tasking implements equipped with versatile gearboxes. These implements could seamlessly switch between tasks such as plowing, harrowing, and fertilizing. The gearboxes’ ability to manage torque and speed ratios ensured optimal performance across various tasks.
- Case Study 5: Soil Conservation
A farm in Africa adopted gearboxes in its soil conservation practices. By attaching specialized implements with adjustable gearboxes to their tractors, the farm effectively controlled soil erosion and improved water infiltration rates. The gearboxes allowed for precise adjustments based on soil type and slope.
These case studies illustrate the impactful role of agricultural gearboxes in enhancing efficiency, versatility, and productivity across a spectrum of farming applications.
Handling Varying Torque Demands with Agricultural Gearboxes
Agricultural gearboxes are designed to handle the varying torque demands associated with different tasks in farming operations. The torque requirements can vary based on factors such as the type of task, the soil conditions, the terrain, and the machinery’s speed. Agricultural gearboxes are equipped with features that allow them to adapt to these varying torque demands:
- Gear Ratio Selection: Agricultural gearboxes often come with multiple gear ratios, allowing operators to select the appropriate ratio for the task at hand. Lower gear ratios provide higher torque for tasks that require more force, such as plowing or tilling, while higher gear ratios offer higher speeds for tasks like mowing or transporting.
- Torque Multiplier: Some agricultural gearboxes are designed with torque multipliers that enhance the torque output from the engine to the wheels or implement. These multipliers are engaged when higher torque is needed, helping the machinery handle heavy loads or challenging terrain.
- Adjustable Speeds: Many agricultural gearboxes allow operators to adjust the speed of the machinery to match the torque requirements of the task. This flexibility is essential for tasks that involve both high-torque, low-speed operations and high-speed operations with lower torque needs.
- Power Take-Off (PTO) Options: Agricultural gearboxes often feature power take-off mechanisms that enable the transfer of power from the engine to attached implements. These mechanisms can be designed to provide varying torque outputs to suit different implements, such as rotary tillers, balers, or pumps.
The ability of agricultural gearboxes to handle varying torque demands is crucial for ensuring efficient and effective farming operations. By offering adjustable gear ratios, torque multipliers, and adaptable speeds, these gearboxes empower farmers to optimize their machinery’s performance based on the specific requirements of each task.
Types of Agricultural Gearboxes for Specific Tasks
Various types of agricultural gearboxes are designed to cater to specific tasks and applications in farming. These gearboxes are engineered to meet the unique requirements of different agricultural machinery and operations. Some common types of agricultural gearboxes include:
- Rotary Mower Gearboxes: These gearboxes are used in rotary mowers and cutters. They transmit power from the tractor’s power take-off (PTO) to the blades, enabling efficient cutting of grass, crops, and vegetation.
- Manure Spreader Gearboxes: Manure spreaders utilize specialized gearboxes to distribute manure evenly across fields. These gearboxes ensure consistent spreading of fertilizer while accommodating variable loads.
- Harvesting Gearboxes: Gearboxes used in harvesting equipment, such as combines and harvesters, enable efficient gathering, threshing, and separating of crops from their stalks. These gearboxes handle high loads and varying operating conditions.
- Seed Drill Gearboxes: Seed drills require gearboxes to distribute seeds accurately and at consistent intervals. These gearboxes ensure precise seed placement for optimal germination and crop growth.
- Hay Rake Gearboxes: Hay rakes utilize gearboxes to gather and arrange hay into windrows for baling. These gearboxes help optimize the hay collection process.
- Irrigation System Gearboxes: Agricultural irrigation systems may use gearboxes to control the movement and positioning of irrigation equipment, ensuring efficient water distribution across fields.
- Tillage Equipment Gearboxes: Gearboxes used in tillage equipment, such as plows and cultivators, help break up soil, prepare seedbeds, and promote seedling emergence.
- Tractor Gearboxes: Tractors may incorporate various gearboxes for tasks such as shifting gears, driving the power take-off, and operating attachments.
- Grain Auger Gearboxes: Grain augers use gearboxes to facilitate the movement of harvested grain from one location to another, such as from a combine to a storage bin.
Each type of agricultural gearbox is designed with specific features, load capacities, and durability to suit the demands of its intended task. Manufacturers engineer these gearboxes to withstand the challenging conditions of agricultural operations while ensuring efficient and reliable performance.
editor by CX 2023-09-27