KPM-KPB series helical-hypoid gearboxes are the new-generation product with a compromise of advanced technology both at home and abroad.This product is widely used in textile, foodstuff, beverage,tobacco, logistics industrial fields,etc.
(1) Driven by hypoid gears, which has big ratios.
(2) Large output torque, high efficiency(up to 92%), energy saving and environmental protection.
(3) High quality aluminum alloy housing, light in weight and non-rusting.
(4) Smooth in running and low in noise, and can work long time in dreadful conditions.
(5) Good-looking appearance, durable service life and small volume.
(6) Suitable for all round installation, wide application and easy use.
(7) KPM series can replace NMRV worm gearbox; KPB series can replace CHINAMFG W series worm gearbox;
(8) Modular and multi-structure can meet the demands of various conditions.
(1) Housing: aluminum alloy
(2) Gear wheel: 20CrMnTiH1,carbonize & quencher heat treatment make the hardness of gears surface up to 56-62 HRC, retain carburization layers thickness between 0.3 and 0.5mm after precise grinding.
|GEARBOX SELECTING TABLES|
About our company:
We are a professional reducer manufacturer located in HangZhou, ZHangZhoug province.Our leading products is full range of RV571-150 worm reducers , also supplied hypoid helical gearbox, PC units, UDL Variators and AC Motors.Products are widely used for applications such as: foodstuffs, ceramics, packing, chemicals, pharmacy, plastics, paper-making, construction machinery, metallurgic mine, environmental protection engineering, and all kinds of automatic lines, and assembly lines.With fast delivery, superior after-sales service, advanced producing facility, our products sell well both at home and abroad. We have exported our reducers to Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe and Middle East and so on.Our aim is to develop and innovate on basis of high quality, and create a good reputation for reducers.
Packing information:Plastic Bags+Cartons+Wooden Cases , or on request
We participate Germany Hannver Exhibition-ZheJiang PTC Fair-Turkey Win Eurasia
After Sales Service
1.Maintenance Time and Warranty:Within 1 year after receiving goods.
2.Other Service: Including modeling selection guide, installation guide, and problem resolution guide, etc.
1.Q:Can you make as per customer drawing?
A: Yes, we offer customized service for customers accordingly. We can use customer’s nameplate for gearboxes.
2.Q:What is your terms of payment ?
A: 30% deposit before production,balance T/T before delivery.
3.Q:Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A:We are a manufacurer with advanced equipment and experienced workers.
4.Q:What’s your production capacity?
5.Q:Free sample is available or not?
A:Yes, we can supply free sample if customer agree to pay for the courier cost
6.Q:Do you have any certificate?
A:Yes, we have CE certificate and SGS certificate report.
Ms Lingel Pan
For any questions just feel free ton contact me. Many thanks for your kind attention to our company!
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Industry|
|Function:||Distribution Power, Change Drive Torque, Change Drive Direction, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Step:||Two Stage-Three Stage|
Impact of Gear Ratios on Machinery Performance in Agricultural Gearboxes
The gear ratio in agricultural gearboxes plays a crucial role in determining the performance of machinery. It directly affects the relationship between the input and output speeds and torques. Here’s how gear ratios influence machinery performance:
- Speed and Torque Conversion: Gear ratios allow for the conversion of speed and torque between the input and output shafts. Higher gear ratios can reduce output speed while increasing output torque, making it suitable for tasks requiring high power.
- Power and Efficiency: Gear ratios affect the efficiency of power transmission. While reducing the speed through higher gear ratios can increase torque, it’s essential to strike a balance to maintain efficiency. Lower efficiency can lead to energy loss and increased heat generation.
- Task Adaptability: Different agricultural tasks require varying levels of torque and speed. Gear ratios enable machinery to be adaptable to different tasks by providing the necessary torque for heavy-duty activities like plowing or tilling and higher speeds for tasks like transport.
- Optimal Performance: Selecting the appropriate gear ratio ensures that machinery operates within its optimal performance range. It prevents overloading the engine or the gearbox, contributing to smoother operation and reduced wear and tear.
- Productivity and Fuel Efficiency: Proper gear ratios can enhance the overall productivity of agricultural machinery. By optimizing torque and speed, tasks can be completed efficiently, reducing the time and fuel consumption required for operations.
- Consideration of Terrain: Different terrains and field conditions require adjustments in gear ratios. Steep slopes or heavy soil may necessitate lower gear ratios for increased torque, while flat terrain could benefit from higher ratios for faster operation.
- Impact on Components: Gear ratios can influence the load distribution on gearbox components. Higher gear ratios might subject components to increased forces and stresses, potentially affecting their lifespan.
- Operator Comfort: Proper gear ratios contribute to operator comfort by providing the necessary power for smooth operation without straining the machinery. This can lead to reduced operator fatigue and improved safety.
- Customization: Some modern agricultural equipment offers adjustable or variable gear ratios, allowing operators to fine-tune machinery performance based on specific tasks and conditions.
Choosing the right gear ratio for agricultural gearboxes involves considering factors such as the intended task, soil conditions, and equipment specifications. It’s essential to strike a balance between torque and speed to achieve optimal machinery performance and maximize productivity.
Potential Challenges in Maintenance and Repairs of Agricultural Gearboxes
Maintenance and repairs of gearboxes in agriculture can pose several challenges:
- Harsh Environments: Agricultural machinery operates in challenging environments with exposure to dirt, debris, moisture, and varying temperatures. These conditions can accelerate wear and corrosion, necessitating frequent maintenance.
- Heavy Workloads: Gearboxes in farming equipment often handle heavy workloads, leading to increased stress on components. This can result in faster wear and tear, requiring more frequent inspections and part replacements.
- Accessibility: Some gearboxes are located in hard-to-reach areas of machinery. This makes regular maintenance and repairs more challenging, as technicians may need specialized tools and equipment to access and service the gearboxes.
- Specialized Knowledge: Proper maintenance of agricultural gearboxes requires specialized knowledge and skills. Inadequate understanding of gearbox mechanics and maintenance practices can lead to improper repairs, reducing the gearbox’s lifespan and efficiency.
- Costs: Repairing or replacing gearbox components can be costly, especially for heavy-duty agricultural machinery. Farmers need to consider both the direct costs of parts and labor, as well as potential downtime during repair processes.
- Downtime: The downtime required for gearbox maintenance or repairs can impact farming operations, especially during critical planting or harvesting seasons. Efficient scheduling and backup equipment can help mitigate this challenge.
- Availability of Parts: Obtaining replacement parts for older or less common gearbox models can be challenging. Farmers may need to source parts from specialized suppliers, leading to potential delays in repairs.
Addressing these challenges requires proactive maintenance planning, regular inspections, proper training of maintenance personnel, and sourcing spare parts in advance.
Maintenance Requirements for Agricultural Gearboxes
Maintaining agricultural gearboxes is crucial to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of farming equipment. Proper maintenance helps extend the lifespan of gearboxes and prevents costly breakdowns. Here are the key maintenance requirements:
- Regular Inspections: Conduct routine visual inspections to check for signs of wear, damage, leaks, or misalignment. Regularly inspect gear teeth, seals, and bearings for any issues.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential to minimize friction and wear in gearboxes. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for the type of lubricant to use and the recommended intervals for lubrication.
- Lubricant Checks: Monitor the gearbox’s lubricant levels and quality regularly. Replace or replenish lubricants as needed, and ensure that contaminants are kept out of the lubrication system.
- Tightening Bolts and Fasteners: Check and tighten bolts, nuts, and fasteners to prevent loosening due to vibrations during operation. Loose components can lead to misalignment and premature wear.
- Seal Inspection: Examine seals for leaks and proper sealing. Damaged or worn seals should be replaced promptly to prevent lubricant leakage and the ingress of contaminants.
- Cleaning: Keep gearboxes clean by removing dirt, debris, and residue. Regular cleaning prevents abrasive particles from entering the gearbox and causing damage.
- Alignment: Ensure that gearboxes are properly aligned with connected components, such as shafts and couplings. Misalignment can lead to increased wear and reduced efficiency.
- Temperature Monitoring: Monitor the operating temperature of the gearbox. Abnormal temperature increases may indicate issues like overloading or insufficient lubrication.
- Filter Replacement: If the gearbox has a filtration system, regularly replace or clean the filters to prevent contaminants from entering the gearbox.
- Expert Inspection: Periodically have gearboxes inspected by qualified technicians. They can identify potential problems that may not be visible during routine inspections.
Adhering to these maintenance requirements ensures that agricultural gearboxes remain in optimal condition and contribute to the reliability and efficiency of farming equipment. Regular maintenance not only prevents unexpected downtime but also prolongs the service life of the gearboxes, ultimately benefiting the productivity of agricultural operations.
editor by CX 2023-11-14