The gearbox is generally used for low-speed and high-torque transmission equipment. The power of the electric motor, internal combustion engine or other high-speed operation is achieved through the gear of the input shaft of the reducer meshing with the large gear on the output shaft. The ratio of the number of teeth is the transmission ratio.There 4 type gearbox for paper mill,pls check the follow informations:
Worm/spiral bevel gearbox reducer
1. The F series parallel shaft helical gear reducer is manufactured in accordance with international technical requirements and has a high technological content.
2. It saves space, is reliable and durable, has high overload capacity, and the power can reach more than 90KW.
3. F parallel shaft helical gear reducer has low energy consumption, superior performance and efficiency as high as 95%.
4. Parallel shaft helical gear reducer has low vibration, low noise and high energy saving. It is made of high-quality steel material, rigid cast iron box, and the surface of the gear is high-frequency heat treated.
5. After precision machining, the shaft parallelism and positioning accuracy are ensured. All of this constitutes the gear transmission assembly. The reducer is equipped with various motors, forming a mechatronics, which fully guarantees the quality characteristics of the geared motor products.
1. Parallel output, compact structure, large transmission torque, stable operation, low noise and long life.
2. Installation method: base installation, hollow shaft installation, flange installation, torque arm installation, small flange installation.
3. The rotation direction of the input and output of the basic two-stage is the same, and the three-stage is opposite; another consultation is needed for F/R combination.
4. Output mode: hollow shaft output or CZPT shaft output.
5. Average efficiency: 96% for level two, 94% for level three, and 85% for F/R combination.
3. Technical parameters:
|Speed ratio range:||basic type 3.81~281.71, F/R combination type can reach 31434|
|Torque range:||200~18000 Nm|
|Power range:||0.18~200 kW|
1. The S series helical gear worm reducer has a high technological content. It has a combination of helical gear and worm gear for integrated transmission, which improves the torque and efficiency of the machine. This series of products have complete specifications, wide speed range, good versatility, adapt to various installation methods, safe and reliable performance and long life, and have implemented international standards.
2. The surface of the body has a heat dissipation effect, strong vibration absorption, low temperature rise and low noise.
3. The machine has good sealing performance and strong adaptability to the working environment.
4. The helical gear worm gear reducer has high transmission accuracy, which is especially suitable for working in occasions with frequent starting. It can be connected to various reducers and equipped with various types of motor drives. It can be installed in a 90 degree transmission operation.
5. The key components of the S helical gear reducer are made of highly wear-resistant materials and have undergone special heat treatment. They have the characteristics of high machining accuracy, stable transmission, small size, large carrying capacity, and long life.
6. The helical gear reducer can be equipped with various types of motors, forming an electromechanical integration, which fully guarantees the quality characteristics of the product.
1. Combination of helical gear and worm gear, compact structure and large reduction ratio.
2. Installation method: foot installation, hollow shaft installation, flange installation, torque arm installation, small flange installation.
3. Input mode: motor direct connection, motor belt connection or input shaft, connection flange input.
4. Average efficiency: reduction ratio of 7.5-69.39 is 77%; 70.43-288 is 62%; S/R combination is 57%.
5. Combine with R series to get larger speed ratio.
3. Technical parameters:
|Speed ratio range:||basic type 9.96~244.74, S/R combination type can reach 8608|
|Torque range:||43~4200 Nm|
|Power range:||0.18~22 kW|
ZheJiang CZPT Paper Tech
We are a China Based engineering company and machinery supplier committed to offer complate solution and provide high-cost-performance equipments related to stock preparation and paper-making industry.For years,we have insisted on taking customer’s value as our center and having strict quality-control and innovation in the whole process.
With advantage technology and excellent equipment,we provide one-stop service from consultation,process design and optimization,manufacture,installation,commissing and personnel training and so on.At the same time,we can supply all kinds of stock preparation and paper making equipment and accessories.Besides,we can custom design according to customers’ requirements.
Our products have reliable quality and superior performance and have been exported to Poland,Greece,Turkey,Iran,India,Packistan,Bangladesh,Thailand,Indonesia,Philippines,Malaysia,Vietnam,Mexico,Guatemala,Costa Rica,Columbia,Egypt etc.We have established long-term cooperation relationship with many paper mills and agent.
Honesty,cooperation and CZPT are important to us.We insisted on serve our customers with high quality products,sincere service and good reputation.We are appreciated for the long-term trust and favor from our customers.Hope we can cooperate sincerely and make progress together with our new and old customer.
Customer’s satisfaction is our goal !
Contact us to have more details about “Gearbox “Parallel shaft helical gear reducer
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery, Paper Mill|
|Function:||Distribution Power, Change Drive Direction, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction, Speed Increase|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
Lubrication Practices for Extending the Lifespan of Agricultural Gearboxes
Proper lubrication is essential for ensuring the longevity and optimal performance of agricultural gearboxes. Here are some essential lubrication practices that can help extend the lifespan of these gearboxes:
- Choose the Right Lubricant: Select a high-quality lubricant specifically designed for gearboxes and agricultural machinery. Consider factors such as viscosity, temperature range, and load-bearing capacity to ensure compatibility with the gearbox’s operating conditions.
- Regular Inspection: Perform regular visual inspections of the gearbox and lubricant to check for signs of contamination, wear, or inadequate lubrication. Address any issues promptly to prevent further damage.
- Cleanliness: Maintain a clean environment around the gearbox to minimize the risk of dirt, debris, and moisture entering the gearbox housing. Contaminants can compromise the lubricant’s effectiveness and accelerate wear.
- Lubricant Level: Monitor and maintain the proper lubricant level in the gearbox. Insufficient lubrication can lead to increased friction and heat, causing premature wear and potential damage to gears and bearings.
- Replace Lubricant: Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubricant change intervals. Over time, lubricants can degrade, lose their properties, and become contaminated. Regularly replacing the lubricant helps ensure optimal performance.
- Use Lubrication Schedule: Create a lubrication schedule based on the gearbox’s usage and operating conditions. Stick to the recommended intervals for applying or changing lubricant to prevent under-lubrication or over-lubrication.
- Appropriate Lubrication Method: Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for the correct lubrication method, whether it’s through oil bath, grease, or automatic lubrication systems. Proper application ensures even distribution of lubricant across gear surfaces.
- Temperature Considerations: Be aware of temperature variations in your operating environment. Extreme temperatures can affect lubricant viscosity and performance. Choose a lubricant that can handle the temperature range of your equipment.
- Expert Advice: Consult the gearbox manufacturer or a lubrication specialist to determine the best lubrication practices for your specific agricultural gearbox model and application.
By adhering to these lubrication practices, farmers can maximize the lifespan of their agricultural gearboxes, minimize downtime, and ensure efficient and reliable operation of their equipment.
Common Signs of Gearbox Wear and Their Solutions
Gearboxes, like any mechanical components, can experience wear over time due to factors such as friction, load, and operating conditions. Recognizing the common signs of gearbox wear is essential for timely maintenance and avoiding potential breakdowns. Here are some signs to watch out for and the solutions to address them:
- Unusual Noises: Grinding, clicking, or whining noises during operation can indicate worn gears or bearings. Inspect the gearbox for damaged teeth or inadequate lubrication. Replace damaged components and ensure proper lubrication.
- Increased Vibration: Excessive vibration suggests misalignment or imbalance within the gearbox. Check for proper alignment and balance the components if necessary. Also, inspect for worn or damaged shafts or bearings.
- Leakage: Oil or lubricant leaks may indicate worn seals or gaskets. Replace seals and gaskets to prevent leakage and ensure adequate lubrication.
- Slipping Gears: Gears slipping out of engagement or difficulty shifting can point to worn or damaged gear teeth. Inspect gears for signs of wear or chipping, and replace as needed.
- Temperature Increase: Abnormal heat generation can result from increased friction due to worn parts. Check lubrication levels and quality, and replace worn bearings or gears causing excess friction.
- Decreased Performance: Reduced power transmission or output efficiency can indicate wear in the gearbox. Inspect gears, bearings, and other components for signs of wear and replace as necessary.
- Excessive Play: Excessive play or backlash in gears can indicate worn gear teeth or bearings. Inspect components for wear, adjust backlash, and replace worn parts.
Addressing gearbox wear requires routine maintenance, including proper lubrication, alignment checks, and regular inspections. Timely replacement of worn or damaged components can extend the gearbox’s lifespan and maintain optimal performance in various applications.
Maintenance Requirements for Agricultural Gearboxes
Maintaining agricultural gearboxes is crucial to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of farming equipment. Proper maintenance helps extend the lifespan of gearboxes and prevents costly breakdowns. Here are the key maintenance requirements:
- Regular Inspections: Conduct routine visual inspections to check for signs of wear, damage, leaks, or misalignment. Regularly inspect gear teeth, seals, and bearings for any issues.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential to minimize friction and wear in gearboxes. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for the type of lubricant to use and the recommended intervals for lubrication.
- Lubricant Checks: Monitor the gearbox’s lubricant levels and quality regularly. Replace or replenish lubricants as needed, and ensure that contaminants are kept out of the lubrication system.
- Tightening Bolts and Fasteners: Check and tighten bolts, nuts, and fasteners to prevent loosening due to vibrations during operation. Loose components can lead to misalignment and premature wear.
- Seal Inspection: Examine seals for leaks and proper sealing. Damaged or worn seals should be replaced promptly to prevent lubricant leakage and the ingress of contaminants.
- Cleaning: Keep gearboxes clean by removing dirt, debris, and residue. Regular cleaning prevents abrasive particles from entering the gearbox and causing damage.
- Alignment: Ensure that gearboxes are properly aligned with connected components, such as shafts and couplings. Misalignment can lead to increased wear and reduced efficiency.
- Temperature Monitoring: Monitor the operating temperature of the gearbox. Abnormal temperature increases may indicate issues like overloading or insufficient lubrication.
- Filter Replacement: If the gearbox has a filtration system, regularly replace or clean the filters to prevent contaminants from entering the gearbox.
- Expert Inspection: Periodically have gearboxes inspected by qualified technicians. They can identify potential problems that may not be visible during routine inspections.
Adhering to these maintenance requirements ensures that agricultural gearboxes remain in optimal condition and contribute to the reliability and efficiency of farming equipment. Regular maintenance not only prevents unexpected downtime but also prolongs the service life of the gearboxes, ultimately benefiting the productivity of agricultural operations.
editor by CX 2023-09-11