1)housing:aluminium alloy ADC12(size 571-090); die cast iron HT200(size 110-150);
2)Worm:20Cr, ZI Involute profile; carbonize&quencher heat treatment make gear surface hardness up to 56-62 HRC; After precision grinding, carburization layer’s thickness between 0.3-0.5mm.
3)Worm Wheel:wearable stannum alloy CuSn10-1
Input:with input shaft, With square flange,With IEC standard input flange
Output:with torque arm, output flange, single output shaft, double output shaft, plastic cover
Worm reducers are available with diffferent combinations: NMRV+NMRV, NMRV+NRV, NMRV+PC, NMRV+UDL, NMRV+MOTORS
|New Model||Ratio||Center Distance||Power||Input Dia.||Output Dia.||Output Torque||Weight|
GMRV Outline Dimension:
About CHINAMFG Transmission:
We are a professional reducer manufacturer located in HangZhou, ZHangZhoug province.
Our leading products is full range of RV571-150 worm reducers , also supplied GKM hypoid helical gearbox, GRC inline helical gearbox, PC units, UDL Variators and AC Motors, G3 helical gear motor.
Products are widely used for applications such as: foodstuffs, ceramics, packing, chemicals, pharmacy, plastics, paper-making, construction machinery, metallurgic mine, environmental protection engineering, and all kinds of automatic lines, and assembly lines.
With fast delivery, superior after-sales service, advanced producing facility, our products sell well both at home and abroad. We have exported our reducers to Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe and Middle East and so on.Our aim is to develop and innovate on basis of high quality, and create a good reputation for reducers.
Packing information:Plastic Bags+Cartons+Wooden Cases , or on request
We participate Germany Hannver Exhibition-ZheJiang PTC Fair-Turkey Win Eurasia
After Sales Service
1.Maintenance Time and Warranty:Within 1 year after receiving goods.
2.Other Service: Including modeling selection guide, installation guide, and problem resolution guide, etc.
1.Q:Can you make as per customer drawing?
A: Yes, we offer customized service for customers accordingly. We can use customer’s nameplate for gearboxes.
2.Q:What is your terms of payment ?
A: 30% deposit before production,balance T/T before delivery.
3.Q:Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A:We are a manufacurer with advanced equipment and experienced workers.
4.Q:What’s your production capacity?
5.Q:Free sample is available or not?
A:Yes, we can supply free sample if customer agree to pay for the courier cost
6.Q:Do you have any certificate?
A:Yes, we have CE certificate and SGS certificate report.
Ms Lingel Pan
For any questions just feel free ton contact me. Many thanks for your kind attention to our company!
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Industry|
|Function:||Distribution Power, Change Drive Torque, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
Case Studies: Successful Implementations of Agricultural Gearboxes
Several case studies highlight the successful integration of agricultural gearboxes in farming machinery:
- Case Study 1: Tractor Versatility
A farm in the Midwest implemented tractors equipped with adjustable gearboxes. The gearboxes allowed the tractors to seamlessly switch between plowing, planting, and harvesting tasks. The ability to customize speed and torque ratios improved efficiency and reduced the need for multiple machines.
- Case Study 2: Orchard Management
An orchard in California utilized specialized gearboxes in its mechanized harvesters. These gearboxes facilitated controlled movement and precise positioning of the harvesters among trees. The adaptability of the gearboxes enabled the harvesters to navigate the orchard’s uneven terrain while minimizing damage to trees and fruit.
- Case Study 3: Precision Planting
A farm in Europe integrated precision planting machinery with gearboxes that offered adjustable gear ratios. This allowed for precise control over seed placement and depth. The gearboxes played a vital role in achieving uniform crop emergence and optimizing seed-to-soil contact.
- Case Study 4: Multi-Tasking Implements
A farming cooperative in Australia utilized multi-tasking implements equipped with versatile gearboxes. These implements could seamlessly switch between tasks such as plowing, harrowing, and fertilizing. The gearboxes’ ability to manage torque and speed ratios ensured optimal performance across various tasks.
- Case Study 5: Soil Conservation
A farm in Africa adopted gearboxes in its soil conservation practices. By attaching specialized implements with adjustable gearboxes to their tractors, the farm effectively controlled soil erosion and improved water infiltration rates. The gearboxes allowed for precise adjustments based on soil type and slope.
These case studies illustrate the impactful role of agricultural gearboxes in enhancing efficiency, versatility, and productivity across a spectrum of farming applications.
Common Signs of Gearbox Wear and Their Solutions
Gearboxes, like any mechanical components, can experience wear over time due to factors such as friction, load, and operating conditions. Recognizing the common signs of gearbox wear is essential for timely maintenance and avoiding potential breakdowns. Here are some signs to watch out for and the solutions to address them:
- Unusual Noises: Grinding, clicking, or whining noises during operation can indicate worn gears or bearings. Inspect the gearbox for damaged teeth or inadequate lubrication. Replace damaged components and ensure proper lubrication.
- Increased Vibration: Excessive vibration suggests misalignment or imbalance within the gearbox. Check for proper alignment and balance the components if necessary. Also, inspect for worn or damaged shafts or bearings.
- Leakage: Oil or lubricant leaks may indicate worn seals or gaskets. Replace seals and gaskets to prevent leakage and ensure adequate lubrication.
- Slipping Gears: Gears slipping out of engagement or difficulty shifting can point to worn or damaged gear teeth. Inspect gears for signs of wear or chipping, and replace as needed.
- Temperature Increase: Abnormal heat generation can result from increased friction due to worn parts. Check lubrication levels and quality, and replace worn bearings or gears causing excess friction.
- Decreased Performance: Reduced power transmission or output efficiency can indicate wear in the gearbox. Inspect gears, bearings, and other components for signs of wear and replace as necessary.
- Excessive Play: Excessive play or backlash in gears can indicate worn gear teeth or bearings. Inspect components for wear, adjust backlash, and replace worn parts.
Addressing gearbox wear requires routine maintenance, including proper lubrication, alignment checks, and regular inspections. Timely replacement of worn or damaged components can extend the gearbox’s lifespan and maintain optimal performance in various applications.
Contribution of Agricultural Gearboxes to Tractor Functionality
An agricultural gearbox is a vital component of a tractor’s powertrain system, playing a pivotal role in enabling the tractor to perform a wide range of tasks on the farm. The functionality of tractors heavily relies on the proper operation of their gearboxes, which facilitate various essential functions:
- Power Transmission: Tractors are required to deliver substantial power and torque to perform tasks like plowing, tilling, and hauling. Agricultural gearboxes transmit power from the tractor’s engine to its wheels or other implement attachments, enabling efficient power delivery to the ground.
- Speed Control: Different agricultural tasks demand different speeds. Gearboxes allow operators to control the speed of the tractor to match the requirements of the task at hand. Whether it’s slow-speed operations like tilling or high-speed transport, the gearbox provides the necessary speed adjustments.
- Implement Attachment: Tractors are often used with a variety of implements, such as plows, harrows, and mowers. The gearbox facilitates the connection and operation of these implements by transmitting power and torque from the tractor’s engine to the implement’s working components.
- Directional Changes: Agricultural gearboxes enable tractors to change direction smoothly. They provide the necessary gearing arrangements to reverse the tractor’s movement, making it easy to maneuver around the farm, fields, and obstacles.
- Adaptation to Terrain: Agricultural gearboxes help tractors adapt to different terrains and soil conditions. By adjusting the gear ratio, tractors can optimize their performance for tasks like climbing slopes, working on uneven ground, or pulling heavy loads.
Modern agricultural gearboxes are designed for durability and reliability in the demanding farming environment. They are often equipped with features like multiple gears, synchronization mechanisms, and efficient lubrication systems to enhance their performance and longevity.
Regular maintenance and periodic checks are essential to keep the agricultural gearbox in optimal condition. Proper lubrication, gear inspection, and addressing any signs of wear or damage contribute to the longevity and consistent performance of the gearbox, thus ensuring the tractor’s functionality throughout the farming seasons.
editor by CX 2023-10-18