|11||14||18||22||28||36||45||First series preferred|
|Relationship between modulus and diametral pitch||DP:Diametral pitch m:modulus|
|Shape parameters||Length||Width||Height||Weight/Kg||Mounting hole center distance||Mounting hole size|
|Transmission parameters||Modulo||2-2.5||Number of gears||4||Gear ratio||11.4||7.1||4.3||-16.4||___|
|Input power /Kw||7.35||Input speed r/min||1000-1500||Output shaft bearing||6005|
Light weight, small inertia and high precision
(Toothed belt is recommended)
Output shaft supports customization
Multiple shift types can be selected
|1||Q:||Notice before purchase|
|A:||The parameters in the product details are reference values, which may be different from the actual size. Before making an order, be sure to confirm the size you need with our customer service. All rubber parts, CHINAMFG and other vulnerable parts are not covered by the San Bao warranty.|
|2||Q:||Questions about return and replacement|
|A:||As the goods are customized products, all products must be sampled before batch ordering to determine the size data and performance data. We will not accept any request for return or replacement of products that are directly customized in batches without passing the sample verification of relevant performance. Please fully communicate with us before ordering the samples. Once the samples are sold, they will not be returned or replaced.|
|A:||50% of the total payment for goods shall be paid at the time of ordering, and the contract shall be deemed to be effective after the payment is received; The balance payment shall be paid after the goods are produced and packaged, and the goods shall be delivered after the balance payment is received.|
|4||Q:||Who bears the transportation and packaging costs?|
|A:||According to the principle of proximity, we will pay the transportation and packaging costs from the company to the site (international express) or port, and the later costs after the goods arrive at the site or port will be borne by the buyer.|
|5||Q:||How long is the delivery time?|
|A:||Due to product characteristics, except for a few products with a small amount of inventory, the production of other products starts after the order contract takes effect. Therefore, the supply cycle should be determined according to the order.|
|6||Q:||How to ensure the safety of cargo transportation?|
|A:||Before the product leaves the factory, the most suitable packaging method among carton, wooden case, tray, iron basket, iron box and container will be selected according to the characteristics of the product. At the same time, adhesive tape, packing belt, steel belt, adhesive tray film, foam board, bubble film and other packing materials will be used to seal, fix and cushion the filling materials, so as to ensure the safety of the goods during transportation as far as possible.|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
Impact of Gear Ratios on Machinery Performance in Agricultural Gearboxes
The gear ratio in agricultural gearboxes plays a crucial role in determining the performance of machinery. It directly affects the relationship between the input and output speeds and torques. Here’s how gear ratios influence machinery performance:
- Speed and Torque Conversion: Gear ratios allow for the conversion of speed and torque between the input and output shafts. Higher gear ratios can reduce output speed while increasing output torque, making it suitable for tasks requiring high power.
- Power and Efficiency: Gear ratios affect the efficiency of power transmission. While reducing the speed through higher gear ratios can increase torque, it’s essential to strike a balance to maintain efficiency. Lower efficiency can lead to energy loss and increased heat generation.
- Task Adaptability: Different agricultural tasks require varying levels of torque and speed. Gear ratios enable machinery to be adaptable to different tasks by providing the necessary torque for heavy-duty activities like plowing or tilling and higher speeds for tasks like transport.
- Optimal Performance: Selecting the appropriate gear ratio ensures that machinery operates within its optimal performance range. It prevents overloading the engine or the gearbox, contributing to smoother operation and reduced wear and tear.
- Productivity and Fuel Efficiency: Proper gear ratios can enhance the overall productivity of agricultural machinery. By optimizing torque and speed, tasks can be completed efficiently, reducing the time and fuel consumption required for operations.
- Consideration of Terrain: Different terrains and field conditions require adjustments in gear ratios. Steep slopes or heavy soil may necessitate lower gear ratios for increased torque, while flat terrain could benefit from higher ratios for faster operation.
- Impact on Components: Gear ratios can influence the load distribution on gearbox components. Higher gear ratios might subject components to increased forces and stresses, potentially affecting their lifespan.
- Operator Comfort: Proper gear ratios contribute to operator comfort by providing the necessary power for smooth operation without straining the machinery. This can lead to reduced operator fatigue and improved safety.
- Customization: Some modern agricultural equipment offers adjustable or variable gear ratios, allowing operators to fine-tune machinery performance based on specific tasks and conditions.
Choosing the right gear ratio for agricultural gearboxes involves considering factors such as the intended task, soil conditions, and equipment specifications. It’s essential to strike a balance between torque and speed to achieve optimal machinery performance and maximize productivity.
Potential Challenges in Maintenance and Repairs of Agricultural Gearboxes
Maintenance and repairs of gearboxes in agriculture can pose several challenges:
- Harsh Environments: Agricultural machinery operates in challenging environments with exposure to dirt, debris, moisture, and varying temperatures. These conditions can accelerate wear and corrosion, necessitating frequent maintenance.
- Heavy Workloads: Gearboxes in farming equipment often handle heavy workloads, leading to increased stress on components. This can result in faster wear and tear, requiring more frequent inspections and part replacements.
- Accessibility: Some gearboxes are located in hard-to-reach areas of machinery. This makes regular maintenance and repairs more challenging, as technicians may need specialized tools and equipment to access and service the gearboxes.
- Specialized Knowledge: Proper maintenance of agricultural gearboxes requires specialized knowledge and skills. Inadequate understanding of gearbox mechanics and maintenance practices can lead to improper repairs, reducing the gearbox’s lifespan and efficiency.
- Costs: Repairing or replacing gearbox components can be costly, especially for heavy-duty agricultural machinery. Farmers need to consider both the direct costs of parts and labor, as well as potential downtime during repair processes.
- Downtime: The downtime required for gearbox maintenance or repairs can impact farming operations, especially during critical planting or harvesting seasons. Efficient scheduling and backup equipment can help mitigate this challenge.
- Availability of Parts: Obtaining replacement parts for older or less common gearbox models can be challenging. Farmers may need to source parts from specialized suppliers, leading to potential delays in repairs.
Addressing these challenges requires proactive maintenance planning, regular inspections, proper training of maintenance personnel, and sourcing spare parts in advance.
Benefits of Using High-Quality Gearboxes in Agricultural Machinery
Utilizing high-quality gearboxes in agricultural machinery offers several advantages that contribute to enhanced performance, durability, and overall operational efficiency. Here are the key benefits:
- Reliability and Durability: High-quality gearboxes are built to withstand the demanding conditions of agricultural operations. They are constructed using durable materials, precise manufacturing techniques, and stringent quality control measures, ensuring a longer lifespan and reduced downtime due to breakdowns.
- Optimal Power Transmission: High-quality gearboxes facilitate efficient power transmission from the tractor’s engine to various implements. They minimize power losses through well-designed gear profiles, accurate alignments, and minimal friction, allowing for more effective utilization of available power.
- Smooth Operation: Gearboxes manufactured to high standards provide smooth and consistent operation. They reduce vibrations, noise, and unnecessary wear, creating a comfortable working environment for the operator and reducing stress on the machinery.
- Precision and Accuracy: Quality gearboxes offer precise control over speed, torque, and direction changes. This precision ensures accurate implementation of farming tasks, such as seeding, planting, and harvesting, leading to better yield outcomes.
- Increased Efficiency: High-quality gearboxes minimize energy losses due to friction and inefficient gear meshing. This improved efficiency results in better fuel economy and optimized power utilization, reducing operating costs for the farmer.
- Compatibility and Adaptability: Top-tier gearboxes are designed to be compatible with a range of agricultural implements and machinery. Their adaptability allows farmers to switch between different tasks without the need for frequent adjustments or component changes.
- Reduced Maintenance Costs: Quality gearboxes require less frequent maintenance and repair. Their robust construction and precision engineering result in fewer breakdowns and extended maintenance intervals, saving both time and money.
- Enhanced Safety: Reliable gearboxes contribute to safer operations by preventing sudden failures that could lead to accidents. The smooth operation and predictable performance of high-quality gearboxes reduce the risk of mishaps during agricultural tasks.
Overall, investing in high-quality gearboxes for agricultural machinery ensures improved reliability, smoother operation, higher precision, increased efficiency, and reduced maintenance costs. These benefits ultimately contribute to enhanced productivity and better outcomes for farmers and agricultural operations.
editor by CX 2023-09-23