We are a factory specialized in metal parts hardware & metal gearbox geared motor through powder metallurgy process .We services with ODM/OEM gearbox design and development , gearmotors manufacture.
A planetary gearbox is a gearbox with the input shaft and output shaft aligned it offers high torque transmission with good stiffness and low noise , in a more compact foot print than other gearbox types . It can supply a lot of speed reduction and torque in a small package with the fixed axis .
A planetary gear set is made up of 3 types of gears , a sun gear , planet gears and a ring gear . The sun gear at high speed is located at the center of the gears , and transmits torque to the planet gears which are typically mounted on the moveable carrier .The planet gears around the central axis rotation ,mesh with the sun gear and an outer ring gear . As all the planet carriers turns , it delivers low-speed, high-torque output .
Product Name : 36mm low speed high torque planet gearbox gear motor / Speed reducer
Gearbox Type: Planetary
10mm small geared motor
No Load Speed: 20-4318 rpm
Rated Load Speed: 18-3625 rpm
No-load Current: 60-80 mA
16mm small gear boxes:
No-load Speed: 4-1,373 rpm
Rated Load Speed: 3-1,125 rpm
No-load Current: 85-110 mA
Rated Load Current: 130-150 mA
24mm brush gear system:
No-load Speed: 5-1,460 rpm
Rated Load Speed: 4-1,259 rpm
No-load Current: 70-80 mA
Rated Load Current: 215-220 mA
36mm micro geared motors:
No-load Speed: 3-1,386 rpm
Rated Load Speed: 3-1,294 rpm
No-load Current: 315-335 mA
Rated Load Current: 1,679-1,684 mA
Gear Ratio : 5:1 , 10:1 , 20:1 , 25:1 , 30:1 , 40:1 , 50:1 , 60:1 ,70:1…100:1… optional
Gearbox diameter : 6mm , 8mm , 12mm , 16mm , 22mm , 24mm ,28mm, 32mm ,36mm, 38mm , 42mm ……
3V , 6V ,12V ,24V available .
Carburizing, carbonitriding, brilliant quenching
Planetary Gearbox advantages:
- 2, 3 or 4 reduction stages for both coaxial and right angle shaft
- Wide range of accessories and non-standard designs
- Very compact size and reduced mass of gearbox
- Modular design, with multi-optional executions
PM process for custom metal planetary gearbox , geared motors .
The P/M process is an economical, environmentally clean, high production method for making parts exactly to or close to final dimensions. With little or no machining operations required.
At present, parts with a complicated shape, tight-dimensional tolerances, controlled density and properties can be manufactured by powder metallurgy methods. A technological process of powder metallurgy ensures high flexibility in the selection of physiochemical properties and other requirements, including:
- Production of structural parts with complex shapes .
- Controlled porosity .
- High mechanical strength and resistance to vibrations .
- Controlled properties.
- High mechanical strength and resistance to vibrations.
- High manufacturing precision and good surface quality
- Large number of production series .
- Good tolerances .
monitor,automatic vending machine,automatic cruise control,door lock actuator, retractable rearview mirror, meters, optic axis control device, head light beam level adjuster,printers,conditioning damper actuator,Car tail gate electric putter,tooth brush,vibrator, sanitary ware,coffee machine,Sweeping robot,etc.
Custom geared motors , planet gears , metal gearbox
|Application:||Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Shape:||Cylindrical Gear|
Case Studies: Successful Implementations of Agricultural Gearboxes
Several case studies highlight the successful integration of agricultural gearboxes in farming machinery:
- Case Study 1: Tractor Versatility
A farm in the Midwest implemented tractors equipped with adjustable gearboxes. The gearboxes allowed the tractors to seamlessly switch between plowing, planting, and harvesting tasks. The ability to customize speed and torque ratios improved efficiency and reduced the need for multiple machines.
- Case Study 2: Orchard Management
An orchard in California utilized specialized gearboxes in its mechanized harvesters. These gearboxes facilitated controlled movement and precise positioning of the harvesters among trees. The adaptability of the gearboxes enabled the harvesters to navigate the orchard’s uneven terrain while minimizing damage to trees and fruit.
- Case Study 3: Precision Planting
A farm in Europe integrated precision planting machinery with gearboxes that offered adjustable gear ratios. This allowed for precise control over seed placement and depth. The gearboxes played a vital role in achieving uniform crop emergence and optimizing seed-to-soil contact.
- Case Study 4: Multi-Tasking Implements
A farming cooperative in Australia utilized multi-tasking implements equipped with versatile gearboxes. These implements could seamlessly switch between tasks such as plowing, harrowing, and fertilizing. The gearboxes’ ability to manage torque and speed ratios ensured optimal performance across various tasks.
- Case Study 5: Soil Conservation
A farm in Africa adopted gearboxes in its soil conservation practices. By attaching specialized implements with adjustable gearboxes to their tractors, the farm effectively controlled soil erosion and improved water infiltration rates. The gearboxes allowed for precise adjustments based on soil type and slope.
These case studies illustrate the impactful role of agricultural gearboxes in enhancing efficiency, versatility, and productivity across a spectrum of farming applications.
Factors to Consider When Selecting the Right Gearbox for Farm Machinery
Choosing the appropriate gearbox for farm machinery is crucial to ensure optimal performance and efficiency. Here are the key factors to consider when selecting the right gearbox:
- Power and Torque Requirements: Assess the power and torque needed for the specific task the machinery will perform. Select a gearbox that can handle the required load without straining the components.
- Speed Variation: Determine if the machinery requires variable speed control for different tasks. Some gearboxes offer adjustable speed options to match varying conditions and applications.
- Task Compatibility: Ensure that the chosen gearbox is compatible with the implements and attachments the machinery will use. Different tasks may require different gear ratios and torque capabilities.
- Efficiency: Opt for gearboxes known for their efficiency in power transmission. Efficient gearboxes minimize energy losses and maximize the output of the machinery.
- Durability: Farming environments can be demanding, so select a gearbox that is built to withstand the conditions, such as exposure to dirt, moisture, and impacts.
- Size and Weight: Consider the available space and weight limits on the machinery. Choose a gearbox that fits within these constraints without compromising performance.
- Maintenance: Evaluate the maintenance requirements of the gearbox. Gearboxes that are easy to maintain and service can minimize downtime and keep the machinery running smoothly.
- Cost: Balance the initial cost of the gearbox with its long-term benefits and performance. Investing in a quality gearbox can lead to better overall cost-effectiveness over time.
- Compatibility: Ensure that the gearbox is compatible with the power source (such as the tractor’s power take-off) and other components of the machinery.
- Manufacturer Reputation: Choose gearboxes from reputable manufacturers with a history of producing reliable and high-quality agricultural machinery components.
By carefully considering these factors, farmers can select the right gearbox that meets the specific needs of their farm machinery, leading to enhanced efficiency, productivity, and longevity of equipment.
Key Features of a Durable and Reliable Agricultural Gearbox
A durable and reliable agricultural gearbox is crucial for the efficient operation of farming equipment and machinery. The following key features contribute to the durability and reliability of agricultural gearboxes:
- High-Quality Materials: Agricultural gearboxes are often exposed to harsh conditions, including dust, debris, and varying weather. Using high-quality materials, such as strong alloy steels, can enhance the gearbox’s resistance to wear, corrosion, and other forms of deterioration.
- Rugged Construction: The gearbox should have a robust and rugged construction to withstand the stresses and strains associated with agricultural tasks. Reinforced housings, precision machining, and robust seals can help prevent damage and ensure longevity.
- Effective Lubrication System: Proper lubrication is vital to reduce friction, dissipate heat, and prevent premature wear. Agricultural gearboxes should be equipped with efficient lubrication systems that ensure all components are adequately lubricated, even during extended operation.
- Sealing and Protection: Dust, dirt, and moisture are common challenges in agricultural environments. Effective sealing mechanisms, such as gaskets and seals, prevent contaminants from entering the gearbox and protect internal components from damage.
- Heat Dissipation: The gearbox should be designed to dissipate heat effectively, especially during prolonged operation. Overheating can lead to lubrication breakdown and premature wear. Cooling fins and adequate ventilation can help maintain optimal operating temperatures.
- Gear Quality and Precision: High-quality gears with accurate tooth profiles and precision manufacturing ensure smooth and efficient power transmission. Properly machined gears reduce noise, vibration, and the risk of gear failures.
- Advanced Gear Design: Some agricultural gearboxes may feature advanced gear designs, such as helical or planetary gears. These designs offer improved efficiency, reduced noise, and increased load-bearing capacity compared to traditional spur gears.
- Overload Protection: Incorporating overload protection mechanisms, such as shear pins or clutch systems, can prevent damage to the gearbox and other connected components in case of sudden high loads or jams.
- Easy Maintenance Access: The gearbox should be designed with maintenance in mind. Accessible inspection points, drain plugs, and fill ports make it easier for operators to perform routine maintenance tasks.
Manufacturers often engineer agricultural gearboxes to meet these requirements, ensuring that they can withstand the demanding conditions of farming operations and contribute to the reliable performance of agricultural machinery.
editor by CX 2023-10-25